TIPS FOR HOMES WITH PETS
Specially developed to be better tolerated by your pet’s sense of smell. View Product Details
Get rid of pet accident odours on carpets
- Wear disposable gloves and use a damp cloth to remove the majority of debris from the carpet.
- Using your favourite Zoflora® fragrance diluted in water, wipe the area with a damp cloth (always check for colour fastness on an inconspicuous area first). This will neutralize the odour and eliminate bacteria and viruses, and leave a fresh, long-lasting fragrance.
Get rid of pet accident odours on hard floors
- Disinfect floors. Pets do move around the home so ensure you disinfect areas they walk on at least once a week.
- Mop floors. Use 4 caps of your favourite Zoflora® fragrance diluted in half a bucket of hot water to mop floors. This will not only disinfect the area but also leave a fragrant aroma around the home, getting rid of any pet smells.
- Don't allow pets on wet surfaces after cleaning. Don't allow pets to walk on or lick wet or treated surfaces until the area is dry.
Keep your pet beds and cages fresh
- Clear out any soft bedding from inside plastic or metal pet beds and cages.
- Dilute your favourite Zoflora® disinfectant in water. Using a cloth soaked in the solution, wipe down the inside and outside of pet beds and cages.
- Use an old toothbrush to help remove any hidden bacteria from those hard to reach areas.
- Allow to dry. Remember to allow the basket or cage to dry fully before letting your pet have access to it.
Pet Safety FAQs
Can you use Zoflora® on dog beds to get rid of the 'doggy smell'?
Can you use Zoflora® on carpets/rugs to get rid of the odour of dog urine?
Can Zoflora® be used around puppies?
Can Zoflora® be used around kittens?
Does Zoflora® contain phenol, which would mean it is unsafe to use around pets?
Does Zoflora® get rid of cat urine odour?
I would like to keep my pet carrier fresh and clean in my car and avoid pet smells in the car. Can I use Zoflora® to keep it fresh?
Is Zoflora® suitable to clean bird cages?
Why should I use Zoflora® over other pet cleaning products?
Can Zoflora® be used to clean bird toys and apparatus in their cage?
Is it safe to use Zoflora® to disinfect and wash out a small furry's cage?
Can I use Zoflora® to safely clean my small furry's feeding bowl and bottle?